We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organizations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our Service team in Oakville and we want you to apply!
We’re looking for a Customer Service Specialist (internally known as ‘Service Manager’) to join our Service team, providing customers with support between 10am and 6:30pm EST.
You will be working with your team to provide customer service to our B2B client base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ticket and phone support
- Bug validation and triaging
- Answering product questions
- Maintaining our Help Centre content
- General systems maintenance
- Technical project managing of clients change requests on their site
- Holding regular check in calls with clients to ensure their success in using our products
Who You Are:
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Fast learner
- Proven track record of in depth product knowledge
- Experience in customer service for software products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a natural people person
- Proactive problem solver
- Evidence of good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Good fundamental understanding of software architecture.
- Experience in SaaS support role, preferably B2B
- Experience working in remote team
You’re an empathetic, supportive team member who is enthusiastic about personal growth and learning the ins and outs of the products you support. You are passionate about providing great customer service to bring success to our client’s businesses.
You will already have achieved big things whether you have a degree or not and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
You will be part of a team of 5 Service Managers, with two based in Canada and three in Brighton, UK. The team very much work autonomously day to day, managing their own work load while also supporting each other constantly. The service team have a dedicated line manager who is passionate about your personal development and ensuring you are happy in your role – regular 1 – 2-1s and feedback are very important to us.
We work intelligently – we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
We collaborate – with our clients, with each other and with our community
We’re bold – we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to 50,000 CAD, reviewed annually
- 23 days’ annual paid vacation, increasing each year you work with us
- Registered Retirement Saving Plan (RRSP)
- Life Insurance
- Extended health & dental plan
- Long Term Disability plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- We are committed to your personal career growth and we will provide you with Learning & Development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week along side a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).