We are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work.
We’re looking for a senior/lead QA:
- You will be working with our QA team in order to ensure the quality of Madgex products.
- Contribute to writing new tests, execute functional tests and extend regression suite and automated tests (where applicable).
- Evaluate & influence our QA process, including recommending new technologies suitable to our products.
- Be passionate about QA and evangelize across the wider business, to ensure Quality is part of the whole product delivery process, not just QA.
- Support our teams, through training/workshops/mentoring, to enhance QA thinking across the wider business.
- Contribute to setting QA performance metrics for our team, with which we will influence process change.
For this role you will Need:
- Strong technical background and experience working with technology products & services.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Great commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
Who You Are:
Do you have heaps of ambition and a passion for building user-facing and business critical products? Do you take pride in your achievements? Are you a supportive and super productive individual who thrives when working in a team?
You will already have achieved big things whether you have a degree or not and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
Smart — intelligent, innovative, problem solvers
Collaborative — with clients, with each other
Bold — challenge, brave, think big, thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £35,000 — £45,000, reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to quarterly massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
- Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our infamous Deli Day
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team?
We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement:
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).