We are experts in career technology & the monetization of online audiences. Our core product is a highly sophisticated, enterprise level job board platform which helps unlock the value of clients’ professional audiences. Working with over 500 brands including the Washington Post, The Guardian, and many more, we have innovative technology used by clients in 10 languages and 14 countries.
We’re looking for a commercially-minded Business Development Manager based in New York City to help drive the continued growth of Madgex in North America. As part of the Sales Team, you’ll be responsible for delivering results that hit ambitious sales targets by winning new business, reporting directly into our Executive Vice President.
- Continued development and execution of the North American growth strategy
- Meeting & exceeding sales and customer satisfaction targets
- Effectively managing major transactions
Who you are: Do you have heaps of ambition and a passion for Sales? Do you take pride in your achievements? Are you a supportive and super productive individual who thrives when working in a team?
Our ideal candidate:
- You have a strong background in consultative selling in B2B software or IT related services
- You have a technical background and/or is very comfortable and literate in digital technologies
- You are actively interested in digital technology
- You enjoy selling & leading from the front
- You can evidence growth of existing business & clients whilst delivering new business
- You have worked in an international business and are comfortable operating in virtual teams based in multiple geographic locations
- You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You are creative, can think on your feet and can drum up an interesting pitch in minutes
What It’s Like to Work at Madgex:
Smart – we’re intelligent, we’re innovative, we’re problem solvers
Collaborative — with clients and with each other
Bold – we challenge, we’re brave, think big and we’re thought leaders
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and commission plan
- Great benefits, including medical, vision, and dental, and 401k match
- Industry-leading maternity, paternity & family leave policies
- Flexible working — work with your manager to take time off when you need
- A generous vacation allowance
- We’re committed to your personal career growth and we’ll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family
Send us your resume along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
We can’t wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Madgex Inc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).